- Is 1/2 of Earth 0's population now on Earth 51: the new Kirby-verse?
- But much of the survivors remained on Earth 0, correct?
- Now Checkmate moved as a whole to 51, so they live there now, but a lot of heroes died while trying to get there. Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Mr. Terrific, Black Canary, and Green Arrow died in this issue?
- If they were remade by Superman's wishing machine, then did he bring back other people who died like Martian Manhunter or Blue Beetle?
- Did Fire, Ice, Sasha Bordeux and most of Checkmate die in FC: Resist?
- What did Rage of the Red Lanterns have to do with this comic?
- Why were the Monitors in this story? Did Nix Uotan remake the universe or did Superman?
- How were some characters shown to be in two different places in consecutive panels (like Supergirl was)?
- So everyone knows about the Multiverse now. What does that accomplish? Are we rebooted to pre-Crisis continuity?
- How can the DCU ever seem at all like the "real" world now that the general population is aware of the multiverse?
- I love the idea of Batman in caveman times, but which Earth is he on? Does it matter?
- Can Booster Gold still travel between these universes? I wouldn't ask, except that's pretty core to his character, isn't it?
- So the New Gods are reborn on Earth 51, but no Orion or Darkseid. At least, we see Orion's astro harness and a white flower, so I figure he's dead, and the Black Flash/Racer got Darkseid, so they are both out of it?
- I love the idea of Earth-Kirby, fantastic.
- Did the rocketship of items from the JLA watchtower arrive in Batman's cave?
- If those items are in the cave, does that mean they could not be re-created when Superman remade the universe?
- Does it make a difference if a character died and was remade or if they survived? It seemed like a few people made it through (Supergirl, Power Girl, Frankenstein, Kid Devil, Blue Devil, etc.)
Doug Mahnke's art in this last issue is fantastic, I wonder how great the whole series would have been if he had been the artist from the start?
I really wanted to give this issue a Fair or Average rating, but I can't. I stated that an Average comic is put together professionally and competently, and for all its great ideas, this comic is not put together in a professional fashion. Please comment people, this is one that would make for great discussion.