Wednesday, November 4, 2009

4-Year Old Review Tiny Titans #21

I like the alien pets. Silky and Poopu. I called Silky Plu Plu. I bet a bad guy has never joined a good guy club before. Bunnies are ok but not bunnies that are Marvel bunnies. Cyborg's robots are silly robots. I like the lightning bolt (on Captain Marvel Jr.) It is silly that all of the people are in the pet club. Most of the Titans are at the Pet Club. But some aren't. I like Mera. I thought she was a mermaid. I know who is at the JL Watchtower; Green Lantern, Flash, and Martian Manhunter. I don't like Martian Manhunter because he's just green. I don't like green. I like Green Lantern because he has a little white and a little black. Don't throw rocks. At all. Never ever ever ever. Not very good, Terra.

I like comics with my Daddy.

Great

2 comments:

Martin Gray said...

Super review, but Martian Manhunter is crying in a corner!

Newmie Newmz said...

Once again you have proven yourself a lady of great taste and profound insight. Your reviews are always a joy to read.

I do feel bad for Martian Manhunter though. I think you may have broken his heart.