Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!


Time to re-assess the ol' subscription list. With the DCnU failing to grab me with most of the new 52 titles, I find myself drawn back to Marvel. I'm sort of pleased, I've always been a Marvel guy, so basically I'm just switching back from trades to floppies for a bunch of Marvel books.

Here's my list going in to 2012.

  1. Aquaman
  2. Avengers
  3. Avengers Academy
  4. AvX
  5. Avenging Spider-Man
  6. Batman
  7. Batman & Robin
  8. Black Panther
  9. Daredevil
  10. Green Lantern
  11. Green Lantern Corps
  12. Invincible
  13. OMAC
  14. Secret Avengers
  15. Swamp Thing
  16. Villains for Hire
  17. Walking Dead
  18. Winter Soldier
  19. X-Men Legacy
That's a lot more Marvel than I've had in floppy for months. I'll continue buying all my regulars in trade, too.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Martin Gray said...

Happy New Year - I couldn't imagine being so organised as to make a list!