Monday, September 27, 2010

Kid Reviews: Super Hero Squad #9

(Written by my 5 year old daughter)

I like the part when the little girl calls Wasp "Fairy" because she's not really called "Fairy." Her real name is "Wasp."


I like the part when Hulk says he is housebroken. It was really called "Heartbroken." Reptil had to tell him he meant "heartbroken."

I like Tigra.

I like the part when Hulk threw Human Torch, but Hulk calls him "Fire Boy."

Invisible Woman is my favorite on the Fantastic Four. I like the part when Hulk BURPS! I like the trophy because it looks like a mouth doing this "blaaaaaa." I also like Enchantress because of her pretty hair. Is she a princess?

This comic is as good as the cartoon.
(Dad's review - no it isn't.)

1 comment:

Martin Gray said...

I like this review. It is really good - well done!