Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Deadpool: Wade Wilson's War #1-4

...

...

So none of that actually "counts" since this is a Marvel Knights book, right? Deadpool was amusing, and I like the idea of him teaming up with some other prominent merc-types, but this was all just sort of spinning wheels, right?

Jason Pearson draws some great comedy and action though. And his ladies are pleasantly... enhanced.

I'd say this Duane Swierczynski production is for hardcore DP fans and folks who dig Pearson's art. Marvel U fans need not apply.

Average (with beautiful art)

2 comments:

JBaker said...

I see these issues as an audition to write the main series, in which case I vote yes.

Jeff said...

I'm a fan of Jason Pearson, but still haven't read this first issue. At this point, if it proves popular, I'll probably just buy the trade.